750 when we closed the doors. That is a record. Previous high was close to 600.
elevated a bit but still they are always packed out around there.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
750 when we closed the doors. That is a record. Previous high was close to 600.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Zero for us.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">750 when we closed the doors. That is a record. Previous high was close to 600.</div></div>
you can count us as 1
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
They were still coming but candy was gone they shut the door and turned the lights off. It was pretty hectic this year.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yeh seemed liek it would be a Burden to the folks giving candy with that many kids.
On another note one kid had a tank costum built around him the size of a 40 inch tv box it looked like. That had to be hard to get around in.
GO VOLS
are y'all serious??!?!?
Halloween is a national holiday for college students
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeh seemed liek it would be a Burden to the folks giving candy with that many kids.
On another note one kid had a tank costum built around him the size of a 40 inch tv box it looked like. That had to be hard to get around in. </div></div>
He also tried to hit everyone with those high beams that were attached to it.
crack is whack
Yeh I got blinded a few secs from it myself
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vthokie22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are y'all serious??!?!?
Halloween is a national holiday for college students</div></div>
Or one helluva lingerie party [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks